Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

Salam..
SESUATU untuk dikongsikan bersame sempene Hari Ibu minggu lepas (agak lewat aku up kan entry ni. Baru terjumpe cite ni..)

A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived a few hundred miles away. As he got out of the car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing. He asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I want to buy a red rose for my mother, but I only have seventy-five cents and the rose costs two dollars." The man smiled and said, "Come in with me. I'll buy you a rose." He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's a flowers. As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home. She happily accepted, "Yes, please. You can take me to my mother." She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.

The man returned to the flower shop, cancelled the wire order, picked up the flowers and drove to his mother's house. Appreciate our mothers when they are alive.

Well, pe pasan korang lepas bace cite ni?

0 comments: